We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect? We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data: (a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views (b) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us including full name, gender, postcode, date of birth and email address. (c) any other information that you choose to send to us (f) any other personal information that you provide us including your mobile phone number, golf handicap, golf score record and any general golf course feedback.
(6) Security of your personal data We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information and will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
(8) Your rights We will provide you with any personal information we hold about you should you request it. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00). You may instruct us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time. (You will usually have agreed in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will have provided you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
(9) Third party websites Our website does contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for privacy policies and practices of any third party websites.
(10) Updating information Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.