Terms and Conditions
(1) Introduction. These terms and conditions govern your use of golfloopy.com. By using our website you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions you should not use our website.
(2) Intellectual property rights. Unless otherwise stated golfloopy.com owns the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
(3) Licence to use website. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below. You must not: (a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website); (b) sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material on the website; (c) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose (d) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website except for content specifically and expressly made available for editing and modification (e) redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution such as newsletters and similar email communications
(4) Limitations of liability. The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill). Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law.
We will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing exclusion, we will not be liable for any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings arising under terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether direct or indirect, and whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise. However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
(5) Health Disclaimer. This Website may provide sports training, wellness, physical training, fitness, nutrition and other related information, applications, and content. If so, then it is intended only to assist users in their personal training, wellness, physical fitness, nutrition and sports efforts. We are not a medical organisation and cannot – and do not – give you medical advice or a medical diagnosis. Nothing contained in this website should be construed as medical advice or a medical diagnosis. Any information provided by this website should not be interpreted as a substitute for physician consultation, evaluation, treatment, or good sense and personal judgment about one’s own condition.
The risk of injury from participation in a fitness regimen and/or from the performance of any exercise is significant, including the potential for catastrophic injury or death. You should and must consult a medical professional before undertaking any fitness regimen or exercise program, including any exercises or techniques set forth or described on this website. Any text, pictures, video, and description set forth in this website is for educational purposes only (e.g., the information illustrates and explains various fitness-related and exercise techniques) and does NOT advise that you or any other particular website user undertake or perform any particular technique or exercise. You agree that You will not undertake or perform any exercise or technique described in this website until and unless you consult with and are cleared by a medical doctor in relation to such participation.
The website is not intended for use by minors, pregnant women, or individuals with any type of health condition and/or health problem. As are all users, such individuals are specifically warned to seek professional medical advice prior to initiating any form of sports training, physical training, or exercise regimen.
(6) Restricted access. Access to certain areas of our website is restricted to users who have registered with golfloopy.com and have membership status. If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that that user ID and password is kept confidential. You are responsible for all activities connected with your user ID or password. We may disable your user ID and password at our sole discretion or if you breach any of the policies or terms governing your use of our website or any other contractual obligation you owe to us.
(7) Peer-to-Peer messaging / comments. You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairs its availability or accessibility. You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful. You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent. You must not use our website to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam. You must not use our website to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under English and other applicable law. All material you copy, publish or send via our website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; such material must not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person’s privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime; further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, sexually explicit, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing. We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted upon our website. We may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the posting of unsuitable material, including suspending or cancelling your account, restricting your access to our website, or commencing legal proceedings against you. In respect of all material that you post on our website, you grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub-licence such rights.
(8) Variation. These terms and conditions may be revised from time-to-time. To ensure that you are familiar with the most recent version, please check this page regularly.
(10) Law and jurisdiction. These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
(11) Our contact details. You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.