Ten minutes of high intensity, laser focus, no distractions.
Revel in finding errors.
Struggle equals improvement.
Quality, not quantity.
The following golf swing training session plan presents a summary of the activities to be performed during this session.
- Golf Swing Drill 101 – Setup: Perfect Posture and Connecting to Your Core.
- Golf Swing Drill 102 – Setup: Perfect Golf Stance Width and Ball Position.
- Golf Swing Drill 103 – Setup: Perfect Golf Spine Angle.
- Golf Swing Drill 105 – Setup: Spine Tilt at Address.
- Golf Swing Drill 401a – Transition: Origin of Movement and Weight Shift.
or Log In…
Repeat and Progress
Step away, shake off any tension, and repeat Stages 1 through 5.
Once you are confident that you are using your hip adductors correctly, begin to add Stage 6.
As you improve, perform Stage 6 without lifting your left heel.
Relax and complete your session log.
» Return to the 8-week programme.
When you sharpen a basic skill, everything you do with that skill improves automatically.