Ten minutes of high intensity, laser focus, no distractions.
Revel in finding errors.
Struggle equals improvement.
Quality, not quantity.
The following golf swing training session plan presents a summary of the activities to be performed during this session.
For detailed instructions, please carefully read and digest the relevant drills and instructional articles in the setup and transition sections, specifically:
- Golf Swing Drill 101 – Setup: Perfect Posture and Connecting to Your Core.
- Golf Swing Drill 102 – Setup: Perfect Golf Stance Width and Ball Position.
- Golf Swing Drill 103 – Setup: Perfect Golf Spine Angle.
- Golf Swing Drill 105 – Setup: Spine Tilt at Address.
- Golf Swing Drill 401a – Transition: Origin of Movement and Weight Shift.
or Log In…
Repeat and Progress
Step away, shake off any tension, and repeat Stages 1 through 5.
Once you are confident that you are using your hip adductors correctly, begin to add Stage 6.
As you improve, perform Stage 6 without lifting your left heel.
Relax and complete your session log.
» Return to the 8-week programme.
When you sharpen a basic skill, everything you do with that skill improves automatically.